Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lots of New Work




  I haven't updated this blog in quite awhile but that doesn't mean I have stopped making art. I've been busy doing so along with beginning a new art teaching position at a different school. It has been a joy to get to know my new students and see all of their talent come forth. We have been working on watercolor portraits, pen and ink designs and so much more. My teaching technique is to work along with them to produce an example which hopefully motivates and gives them ideas for their works.
  The two paintings above were actually completed last school year in the spring. They are digital paintings completed on the iPad using the Inspire app. They represent reoccurring themes in my paintings, beautiful light pouring forth in nature, dramatic skies, and a quiet, stable peace.

1 comment:

  1. Beutiful skies and perfect colors they look like there in the evening

    ReplyDelete